About the Role
· Are you looking for a career development pathway ?
· Are you an experienced care worker looking for a company that really values you, or maybe a recent graduate looking for real life experience, or are you inexperienced but interested in working with children and young people ?
· Do you want to improve the outcomes for young people who have experienced trauma ?
Our ideal candidate
· An empathetic, people person who is calm and reflective.
· A genuine team player, keen to develop skills and knowledge.
· A safe and inspiring role model for children and young people from traumatic backgrounds.
· Not deterred by shift work, is dedicated and committed with a “can do” attitude.
· Emotionally strong and robust, adaptable, composed and clear thinking in the face of challenges.
· Are you looking for a role with development opportunities and career growth
Check out our reviews, submit your CV and take the first steps to a happy and rewarding career.
We would love to meet experienced people from the children's care sector or graduates with a relevant degree, but also welcome those without experience, who are keen to learn from the ground up.
You must hold a full driving licence as you will be expected to transport the children in company cars
An enhanced DBS certificate, and register with the update service, which the company will fund.
You should be reasonably local to the Pembrokeshire area. We do not offer Visa sponsorship and we cannot consider people without their own transport or relocators to the area at this time, for practical reasons.
Our benefits include
·Starting entitlement 31 days of paid annual leave Year 1 (inclusive of bank holidays)
·Vocational qualifications and training, funded by the company
·Annual pay reviews and progressive pay as your skills develop
·Enrolment into the company Pension scheme
·Company sick pay scheme
·Enhanced DBS check, paid for by the company
·Generous contribution to early years registered childcare costs
·Entry level £11.84 ph
·Qualified £12.82 ph