About the Role
· Are you looking for a career development pathway ?
· Are you an experienced care worker looking for a company that really values you, or maybe a recent graduate looking for real life experience, or are you inexperienced but interested in working with children and young people ?
· Do you have an interest in psychology and the foundations of mental health ?
· Do you want to improve the outcomes for young people who have experienced trauma ?
Our ideal candidate
· An empathetic, people person who is calm and reflective.
· A genuine team player, keen to develop skills and knowledge.
· A safe and inspiring role model for children and young people from traumatic backgrounds.
· Not deterred by shift work, is dedicated and committed with a “can do” attitude.
· Emotionally strong and robust, adaptable, composed and clear thinking in the face of challenges.
· Is looking for a role with development opportunities and career growth
Check out our reviews, submit your CV and take the first steps to a happy and rewarding career.
Two of our three houses have a dedicated nights team and therefore the rotational shifts in those homes only include early, late and long days (relevant to TCW's only)
Qualified level 3 diploma children + young people workforce
You must hold a full driving licence as you will be expected to transport the children in company cars
You must successfully apply for an enhanced DBS certificate, and register with the update service, which the company will fund
You should be local to Gloucestershire or Worcestershire/Gloucestershire borders. GL19/GL2 and WR13, and happy to commute. * We currently subside travel costs.
Our benefits include
·Starting entitlement 31 days of paid annual leave Year 1 (inclusive of bank holidays)
·Subsidised travel costs
·Subsidy for cost of living/inflation
·Vocational qualifications and training, funded by the company
·Annual pay reviews and progressive pay as your skills develop
·Enrolment into the company Pension scheme
·Occupational company sick pay scheme
·Enhanced DBS check, paid for by the company
·Generous contribution to early years registered childcare costs
·Referral scheme, earn a £1,000 bonus by introducing suitable people to work at Genesis.
·Entry level £10.55 ph - £11.20 ph
·Qualified £12.79 ph
·Senior £14.29 ph
·Waking Nights £14.47 - £14.86 ph
(dependant on unit)